Cloud Advisory and Consulting
We help clients to understand the benefits of public cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
There are many aspects to consider when thinking about using public clouds as software development platform or as infrastructure for business applications. Many companies who are already using public clouds might be doing so without having a good understanding of the costs involved and the opportunities to optimize those costs.
Our advisory services covers not only the benefits of cloud, but also the best practices for operating your cloud environment including security and knowledge transfer aspects.
Frequently asked questions
- What is public cloud?
- Do you know the benefits of public cloud?
- What are the methods for migrating from on-premise to public cloud?
- How to develop modern applications on public cloud?
- Do you need to do cost-optimization for public cloud?
- What are the differences between public cloud vendors and their offerings?
- Does your staff have the skills to implement and operate public cloud environments?
Typically Cloud Advisory services are used by business decision makers. For technical decision makers and architects our approach is to engage with Consulting services. Both services are consultative by nature and can vary from a half-day workshop to longer term joint architecture design work.
As we are not re-sellers of any public cloud services or software products, we are your independent trusted advisor for all cloud related technologies. We give you the objective facts, you make the decisions based on your business needs.
Once you are ready to move to public cloud, you may be also interested our other offerings:
- Cloud Software Development Projects
- Cloud Migration Projects
- Cloud Operations and Support Services
Feel free to contact us to discuss your needs regarding public clouds, we are happy to help!